Two dozen events focused on Keepsake Ornaments and Fifteen featured artists who sculpted Hallmark Galleries designs.
SANTA'S FAVORITE STOP
Artist’s Appearance Events Exclusive
1st in the Keepsake Signature Collection
Created especially for the 1993 Keepsake Ornament Artist’s Appearance events, this design represents the collective work of the 14 Keepsake artists that participated in the tour. The Santa ornament can be removed from the fireplace display piece. 2½" h.
$55.00* USA QXC4125
Keepsake Artist Contributions:
*with a minimum Keepsake ornament purchase
- Santa ornament - Ken Crow
- Fireplace - Dill Rhodus
- Santa’s bag - Don Palmiter
- Hearth and puppy - John "Collin" Francis
- Clock on the mantel - Duane Unruh
- Cookies and milk for Santa and garland - Anita Marra Rogers
- Toy train and kindling box - Linda Sickman
- Stocking-holder mouse - Bob Siedler
- Stocking-holder snowman - Patricia Andrews
- Stocking-holder teddy bear - Ed Seal
- Elf on the mantel - Robert Chad
- Teddy bear - LaDene Votruba
- Victorian doll - Joyce Lyle
- Cat - Julia Lee
Originally this piece was only available for purchase at the 35 Hallmark stores that hosted an Artist’s Appearance event during the Summer and Fall of 1993.
NOTE: A maximum of 200 pieces were available for sale during each of the 35 signing events. Due to an unexpectedly low turnout at these events, many of these pieces were later destroyed.