A limited number of rooms have been set aside and are available at a discounted rate ($89.00 USD/Night - includes hot breakfast) at the Wyndham Garden Amarillo.
Wyndham Garden Amarillo
3100 I-40 West
Amarillo, TX 79102
Ph. No.: (806) 358-6161
Individuals are encouraged to reserve their room early.
(deadline for reservations is July 19th). Mention Hill's
Hallmark to get the discounted rate.
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER "With the Artists"
- Open to the general public.
DATE: Friday, August 19, 2016
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
The Big Texan (Steak Ranch)
7701 I-40 East
Amarillo, TX 79118
Ph. No.: (806) 372-1000
- Dinner (West Texas BBQ - Served Buffet Style)
- Seasoned and mesquite-smoked BBQ Beef
- Potato Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Cowboy Beans
- Fruit Platter
- Coffee, Tea and Water
NOTE: A no-host cash bar will also be available.
- A presentation and question and answer session with the Keepsake Studio artists.
- for Keepsake Ornament themed baskets
- Purchase tickets from Hill's Sandstormers
- All proceeds to benefit Martha's Home for Battered
EVENT FEE: $40.00 USD/attendee
- Those individuals who attend the dinner will be given an attendee bag, a product voucher (which will guarantee the ability to purchase the event exclusive ornament) and a signing ticket.
To reserve a spot for our dinner, please complete this form and
mail payment to:
Attn.: Artist Signing
2602 Wolflin Ave.
Amarillo, TX 79109
Please make checks/money orders payable to:
Reservation Deadline: July 23, 2016
NOTE: For any questions regarding the dinner or dinner
reservations please call Darlene at: (806) 358-9524.
- Tickets with specific times for a signing (at half hour intervals) will be distributed.
- Artist will be available for signing from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Refreshments will be available.
AFTER EVENT PRODUCT SALES
- Any event-exclusive product that remains unsold at the conclusion of our event will be offered to individuals on our waiting list. To have your name added to our waiting list please contact Darlene at: (806) 358-9524.
- Please note, being added to our waiting list does not guarantee anyone an event piece as we do not know if we will have product left over at the conclusion of our event. In the case that we do have product left over, we will start calling individuals according to their placement on our waiting list.
- Ornament will not be signed.
- Shipping is extra.
POST-EVENT FUNCTION DATE: Saturday, August 20, 2016
For our guests staying over Saturday night, The stage musical TEXAS will be playing at the outdoor Pioneer Amphitheater in Palo Duro Canyon.
Tickets - $12.95 and $29.95
Chuck Wagon Dinner (Prior to production) - $14.36
Can be made by calling Mary Jane Laing at: (806) 372-9658
or e-mailing her at: email@example.com.
Reservation deadline: August 1, 2016