LOCAL CLUB HOST:
The members of the
and Adams Hallmark invite you to their
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament signing event
with Nello Williams
EVENT DATE: Saturday, September 13, 2014
LOCATION & CONTACT INFORMATION:
525 Huntington Mall #540
Ph. No.: 1 (800) 777-3004 or 1 (800) 479-5034
A limited number of rooms are available at a discounted rate ($89.00 USD/Night) at the Comfort Inn (located on Mall property). Individuals are encouraged to reserve their room early (deadline for reservations is August 10th). Mention Adams Hallmark Party to get the discounted rate.
249 Mall Rd.
Barboursville, WV 25504
Ph. No.: (304) 733-2122
For our guests arriving early, we are hosting a tour of the Blenko Glass Company which is located in our home town, Milton, WV.
- BLENKO GLASS TOUR
Blenko Glass is an American institution and has been in business since 1893. Exquisite color, skilled craftsmen, and imaginative designs have made Blenko famous in the time-honored craft of hand-blown glass. In a world of ever increasing automation, Blenko prides themselves in paying particular attention to the forms and designs of their hand crafted products.
For over 100 years Blenko has maintained the tradition of hand-made glass. They offer a wide range of products which include functional glassware, art glass, mouth blown sheet glass, dalle de verre and other quality products. DATE: Friday, September 12, 2014
TIME: at 2:00 p.m.
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER
DATE: Friday, September 12, 2014
- Open to the general public
- Festivities (fun activities and refreshments) begin: 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 6:00 p.m.
Milton Performing Arts Center
at West Virginia Pumpkin Park
One Pumpkin Way
Milton, WV 25541
(located one exit East of the Mall on I-64
approx. 7 miles away from store)
- Dinner Salad
- Roast Turkey or Ham
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Cranberry Relish
- Green Beans
- Stuffing Balls
- Home Made Rolls
- Assorted Desserts (including sugar free)
- Coffee and Iced Tea
EVENT FEE: $26.45 USD/person (includes tax)
- Those individuals who attend the dinner will be given a signing time ticket.
To reserve a spot for our dinner, please call:
1 (800) 777-3004 -or- 1 (800) 479-5034
Reservation Deadline: September 1, 2014
- The mall will open at 8:00 a.m. (Please Note: The mall will not allow individuals to enter the building prior to this time.)
- Adam's Hallmark will also open (and start selling the event piece) at 8:00 a.m. The closest mall entrance to our store is through the double doors next to Dick's Sporting Goods (located on the backside of the mall).
- To minimize waiting time, signing tickets will be divided into "alpha" groups i.e. A, B, C. Each group will be called and lined-up sequentially. To obtain a signing ticket please sign in.
- Artist will be available for signing from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Although individuals will be limited to two signatures per pass through the line, attendees are invited to exchange their old signing tickets for new ones and go through the line as many times as time will allow.
We will have a comfort station set up in the malls Community
Room. You are welcome to use this room as a place to rest
awhile, to eat your lunch, ect. We will have coffee and drinks
available for a contribution to our local charity "Little Victories",
a no kill shelter for dogs and cats.
AFTER EVENT PRODUCT SALES
- Any event-exclusive product that remains unsold at the conclusion of our event will be offered to individuals on our waiting list. To have your name added to our waiting list either
call: (304) 736-3004
Please note, being added to our waiting list does not
guarantee anyone an event piece as we do not know if we will
have product left over at the conclusion of our event. In the
case that we do have product left over, we will start calling
individuals (at Noon on Monday, September 15, 2014)
according to their placement on our waiting list.
Nello gave a brief presentation. As part of his presentation he talked about one of his 2014 Keepsake ornaments and shared a Sneak Peek of two of the ornaments he has created for the 2015 Keepsake ornament line.
Nello opened up his presentation by revealing the 3rd in the "Cool Icicles" series. Next years icicle features a traditional nutcracker, in a dark green uniform with gold accents.
3rd in the series.
By Nello Williams.
Nello then went on to talk about his Nellco branded appliances. As he showed this years 'Poppy Holidays!', a retro styled popcorn maker, he shared an interesting piece of trivia. He said that the technology used for this ornament was the same used for 'Trouble with Tribbles,' the 2008 STAR TREK TOS scene piece.
Nello then revealed his second and final sneak peak for the evening, a Nellco branded art deco record player. The red hard plastic case with silver accents (which includes the silhouette of a stylized reindeer in flight) is similar in design to 'North Pole Countdown,' his retro Christmas radio from 2012. To hear music, place one of the three provided records on the turntable and move the tone arm to the center of the record.
By Nello Williams.